Saturday, August 30, 2014

Undenied (H) Inverse Flowers






Today's my birthday, and for this occasion I wanted to show you a mani I really loved. I "stole" this idea from Nagellack 2.0 and Jahreszeitenhaus.


 


My base color is the holo version of ILoveNailPolish Undenied, a multichrome shifting from eggplant over plum and bordeaux to a copper-y orange. As always with ILNP polishes, application was a pleasure, the pictures show three thin coats.









Then I used  MoYou Pro Collection plate 14 and black Essence stamping polish to add this inverse / negative space flowers and leaves pattern. One coat of aEngland The Shield protected the stamping.








ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.   



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, yep, it has happened again. You outdid yourself again! What a gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mani! it is a perfect stamping, I hope you had a nice B-day sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nati <3
      Yes, my birthday was quite nice, maybe you've seen on FB, I flew to Amsterdam on my BD and just returned yesterday :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...