Friday, February 21, 2020






More snow nails for today, but this time in black and pink.





As base I applied three coats of NYX Deep Space (it's so hard to read the polish name when it's printed in black on a translucent sticker on the back of a near black nail polish...), a sheer black polish with pink flecks in it. The base is a little too sheer for my liking, three coats were only barely opaque...




For the stamping I used Maniology Sheer Blush and MXM020 plate from the same brand. The polish is way redder on the nail than it looks in the bottle. In the bottle it looks more mauve, on the nails it's a vivid pink. One coat of Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat added protection and extra shine.












2 comments:

  1. Looks good, I like the dark NYX :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than we do.

    (And actually, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Click this link to find out if this easy test can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...