Monday, October 28, 2019

Yps lackiert Challenge: Spooky









With Halloween nearing, this week's prompt for the Yps lackiert Challenge was spooky.




I didn't feel to well last week (caught a cold), so my mani turned out simpler than I originally intended. As base I applied three coats of Born Pretty Store Misty Grey (Earth Tone Series), a grey leaning taupe creme. 




Then I stamped on these lovely Dementors (any other Harry Potter fans here?) using black Born Pretty Store stamping polish and Mundo de Uñas Harry Potter 2 stamping plate. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top sealed the stamping.
















3 comments:

  1. It is interesting, I like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. My mother only uses the term "interesting" if she doesn't really like something ;-)

      Delete
    2. Haha yeah. I tend to use it if I like something that is a bit different and unusual ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...