Monday, September 16, 2019

When Colours Collide: black, purple and pastel blue






Black, (midtone) purple and pastel blue are the colors that were asked for in the latest round of When Colours Collide.




I used my purple as a base, two coats of Essie Shades On. Then I stamped with tow different patterns, first with light blue Born Pretty Store stamping polish and ÜberChic Texture-Licious 3 plate for a more textured base, then with black Born Pretty Store stamping polish and MoYou London Crystal Collection plate 04 for the diamond gradient. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top added last. 












2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...