Friday, September 21, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Food/Drink








Food or drink is what the Nail Crazies Unite want to see this week. I chose beer, but I don't even drink it, I don't like the taste ;-)





The golden polish is aEngland And The Moonbeams... It has a clear base filled with small glitter particles and needs four coats for the look I achieved. For the foam, I applied some white Born Pretty Store stamping polish with a make up sponge. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.















aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...