Monday, June 18, 2018

Frisch Lackiert Challenge: Matt Metallic








Today, Frisch Lackiert wants to see matte metallic nails.





I started with three coats of Cult Nails Ms. Conduct, a dark chocolate brown creme. Over the base I stamped using Essie Penny Talk and MoYou London Flower Power Collection plate 12. For the matte finish I used Picture Polish G'Day Matte.













How much I love the combo of dark brown and rose or red gold, you can see in this picture with my Parker Premier :-)






3 comments:

  1. I loooove the matte version of penny talk! Absolutly lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laura! :-*

      P.S. Wieso habe ich deinen Blog vorher nicht gekannt? Du machst ja tolle Manis, gleich mal abonniert :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...