Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Little Glacier Snowflakes






With spring starting tomorrow, a snowflake mani might seem a little late, but that's what I was wearing during my skiing holidays the week before last (and besides that, it has been snowing the whole day yesterday here in Switzerland...)





My base color is ILNP My Little Glacier (H), a multichrome holo shifting from silver to blue. For the snowflake stamping I used China Glaze Little Drummer Boy and ÜberChic plate Christmas-01 (the one I used was the negative pattern). As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













ILNP polishes are available on Etsy, Hypnotic Polish, Harlow & Co. and at their own shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...