Monday, January 22, 2018

Born Pretty Store Stamping Polish Pink Planet





It has been raining the whole night here in Switzerland, so here are at least some snowflakes on my nails.





My base color is two coats of Cult Nails Ms. Conduct, a dark chocolate brown creme. For the stamping I used Born Pretty Store stamping plates BP-185 and BP-01 and a stamping polish Born Pretty Store offered me for reviewing purposes, thank you so much! It's called Pink Planet and is a lovely metallic duochrome shifting form a regular yellow-ish gold to a lovely pink rose gold. As you can see, it worked flawlessly over the dark base. I immediately fell in love with this polish, and if you like it as much as I do, you can get it here for 4.99$.













For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping polish was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...