Monday, November 6, 2017

Born Pretty Store UV-sensitive thermal polish






Today I want to show you a lovely polish Born Pretty Store offered me, thank you so much!





In the bottle, and indoors with cold temperatures, it's a vivid royal blue jelly with silver hex glitters, some of them holographic. Warm it turns very light, almost white. Outside, especially in the sun, it gets red hues, turning to light or dark purple, depending on the tempearature. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures outside, since I only realised that I in fact didn't just imagine the color change outside after I took the polish off and looked again at the product on the shop page. So you just have to believe me that there really is a color change outside. Normally, thermal polishes don't work well on my nails, I got low blood pressure and due to that rather cold hands, so most thermals don't really show a color change. But this one's different, it changed the color all the time, even the slightest change in temperature was visible. The only downside of this polish is the formula. It's rather gloopy and thus somewhat difficult to apply. I used three coats and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.

If you like this polish as much as I do, you can get it here for 4.99$. There are eight different colors, the one I chose is G001. 

















For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The nail polish was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...