Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - aubergine






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is eggplant.





My base color is Picture Polish Attitude, a dark purple polish with scattereds silver holo particles. I used three coats for opacity.





For the stamping I used MoYou London White Knight and a stamping plate Born Pretty Store offered me, thank you so much!

The plate is BP-140 and as you can see, it works perfectly well. It has the usual size of round stamping plates (like Bundle Monster, Konad and all the other brands) and shows a big peacock and some twigs, leaves and flowers. You can get it here for 1.59$. I got it as part of a set of three plates, but I don't know if you can order this set (the one I asked for showed other patterns).



















For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...