Friday, July 21, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Sunshine








Sunshine is this week's challenge theme, and in the last couple of weeks we really had a lot of sunshine here, the summer looks very promising.





This time, I chose a more abstract approach. On my pinkie, index and thumb I used three coats of Alter Ego Nail Enamel Plumber, a sky blue polish with a strong pink shimmer. My ring and middle finger show the sun (or something like that) using Catrice Earnie and Birdie (three coats) and a stamping with MoYou London White Knight and ÜberChic plate 1-01. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...