Friday, May 19, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite: Delicate Print








Delicate Print is this week's challenge theme. If you've been reading my blog for some time now, you might know that I really like delicate stampings, so this prompt felt like a home game ;-)





My base color is Cadillacquer She's One Of A Kind, a light blue polish with a strong copper shimmer. I used three thin coats for opacity.








For the stamping I used aEngland Tristam and MoYou London Suki Collection plate 07. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.











Cadillacquer polishes are available at Hypnotic Polish and at Harlow & Co. If you live in Switzerland you can also order the polishes directly from Madeleine (Miss Cadillacquer herself) via Email on her Blog.

aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...