Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - lila






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is purple.





My purple polish is ILNP Purple Plasma, a deep purple (duh) holo. The bottle shot is more color accurate than the mani puctures. I used three coats for opacity.





For the stamping I used aEngland Her Rose Adagio and MoYou Pro Collection plate 12.One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.















ILNP polishes are available on Etsy, Hypnotic Polish and at their own shop.

aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...