Friday, February 17, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Blue Floral





 


Blue Floral is this week's challenge theme.





On my thumb, pinkie and index finger I'm wearing three coats of Make Up Store Anders, a midnight blue jelly with blue hex glitters.





On my middle and ring finger I started with a white base (two coats of P2 So Innocent) and applied stamping decals. I made the decals using MoYou London Black Knight, Essie Bouncer It's Me and the  stamping plate BP-L015 Born Pretty Store offered me, thank you so much!

The stamping plate mesures 12.5 x 6.5 cm, the same size as the MoYou London or Bundle Monster XL plates, and has a white plastic back. It has 14 full nail images and 9 smaller patterns. I could pick up the pattern perfectly, so I'm very happy with the quality. You can get the plate here for 2.59$.

















For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!





6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty flower design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the deep blues on this mani, especially all the little blue flecks in the glitter polish. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Can you believe I had this one untried for more than tree years ?!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...