Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - weiss





Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is white.









My polish is Glimmer by Erica Bumble's Bounce. It has a milky white, quite sheer jelly base filled with aqua, blue and silver hex and dot glitters in various sizes, some of them holographic. I used three coats for the pictures. The polish wasn't completely opaque, but the glitters hid my nail line quite well. One generous coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani a smooth finish.














Glimmer by Erica polishes are available on Etsy.


2 comments:

  1. Not a fan of those bigger chunks of confetti, but I do like the colors and the overall effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, you prefer the smaller glitters, I remember. But the colors are perfect for this time of the year, right? (where's the snow?!)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...