Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Lack in Farbe und bunt - Mint





Lack in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is mint.











My mint polish is Pahlish Drink the Sea. Pahlish descrirbes this polish as Squishy turquoise base with chartreuse microglitter, small seafoam metallic glitter, metallic gold dots, and medium neon green matte hex! In my eyes the base is green with only a hint of blue, so really more mint than turquoise. Somehow the bigger glitters didn't want to come out of the bottle, but as you can see in the bottleshot, they're definitely there. I used three coats of opacity and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a glossy finish.















Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, mir gefällt er auch sehr gut (und von der Marke Pahlish bin ich sowieso begeistert)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...