Monday, January 4, 2016

Party By The Pool





It's not quite the perfect weather in Switzerland for a Party By The Pool, but hey, that's the name of today's polish (and if you live in the southern hemisphere, enjoy the summer)




Party By The Pool is by Pretty Serious, and it's a royal blue jelly with blue and green microglitter. I used three coats for opacity. For the french stamping I used Kiko 624 (Sky Blue) and Bundle Monster plate BM-17. One coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat finished this mani.










Pretty Serious polishes are available at their own shop and at numerous international stockists. I bought mine at MeiMei's Signatures.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...